Sponsorship Coordinator Assistant
Child Impact International is a registered 501(C)(3) charity and a supportive ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Located in Collegedale it manages a sponsorship program with 3500 needy children in India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka. Child Impact also funds 4 orphanages, a school for the blind & a school for the deaf with the church in India. It recently has established “Operation Child Rescue” to assist in the Rescue of Children from sex trade, & slave labor.
Child Impact is looking for a “Sponsorship Coordinator Assistant” to help manage the day-to-day function of the sponsorship program. This is a full-time job that requires many skills. There are daily routine aspects to the job but there are also many aspects of the job that will require a mature person to think through and resolve problems. We are looking for someone who has attention to fine details and is a team player.The role includes but is not limited to:
- Develop an understanding of the Salesforce database sponsorship functions.
- Assists with inputting, formatting, and copying new child profiles.
- Assists with reviewing, writing, and copying existing child profiles.
- Processing of sponsorship functions and work as directed.
- Assists with other office duties and customer service as directed.
- Process applications for new children.
- Assists in the preparation of mail for any correspondence to sponsors.
- Answering the phone and being the voice of Child Impact to those who call.
- Assists with events when needed.
- High School diploma
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in English grammar for proofing child information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong keyboard skills
- Attention to detail & problem-solving.
- Strong communication and customer service skills to talk with donors & sponsors.
This role is to assist in processing all functions of the child sponsorship program and will report to the Sponsorship Coordinator and Office Manager.
Reply to CGardner@ChildImpact.org or Sponsorship Position Child Impact, PO Box 763 Ooltewah, TN 37363