New database information
We are changing our database & you need to reenter your credit card detail if you have a monthly payment with us.
Please call us Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5pm (Eastern) and give us your credit card information.
The new database will improve our efficiency, communication and credit card security.
To manage our operation with improved efficiency and security, Child Impact is investing in a new database. Over the last 2 years we have struggled with our IT and this is a key step for us and you the donor. Driven by the international “Salesforce” database product, the new database will have many benefits including:
- Improved field management of children. With over 3,000 children, field officers will be able to update child details faster and more efficiently.
- Improved communication & speed of communication with field officers and country offices.
- New sponsor child information page. Sponsors can choose to receive online communication from children and be able to read letters and reports online. This will speed up the process and save delivery postage & courier costs.
- Stroger internal systems and control of costs.
- Latest security of data of donor information and payments.
- Latest credit card security.
- Improved communication by email and online.
We cannot access your credit card number as it is held by the credit card provider. When it is entered in the new database it will cancel in the old one.
If you have any questions about your credit card or the change please call us: (423) 910-0667
Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5pm (Eastern)