What can you do to help?
Child Impact International maintains a constant pool of unsponsored children. The number of children in this fund varies from day to day. Once a child has been accepted by Child Impact, that child continues to receive support even when they are without a sponsor. This funding resource for children is important for the following reasons:
- Enables children to receive support even if a sponsor withdraws.
- Allows schools to accept new students at the beginning of the year.
- Enables urgent need students to start at any time.
- Provides Child Impact a pool of students for new sponsorships.
- Ensures a wider base of child support.
This fund is an excellent way to contribute directly to child sponsorship without a monthly commitment. Any contribution to this fund has a direct benefit on hundreds of children who need an education. Students are accepted based on need and many are already enrolled in Adventist mission schools in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, and Bangladesh. Any contribution to the Unsponsored Child fund saves Child Impact critical operational funds.
The approximate cost of a child for twelve months is $450.